Finding the right job can be a daunting task when you do not have a roadmap. In this episode, you’ll learn the steps you need to take to identify the right job for you. Ready to start looking for your dream job? Click Play!
Steps to find the right job for you
1. Reflect on your life and identify the things you enjoy doing.
2. Find your passion.
3. Identify a job that matches your passion and skillset.
4. Know your purpose.
· Specific – What do you want to do?
· Measurable – How will you know when you’ve reached it?
· Achievable – Can you realistically achieve it?
· Relevant – Does it make sense and align with your long-term objectives
· Time-Based – When exactly do you want to accomplish it?
Want me to cover something about the job hunt or a specific career? Ask me your question or the topic you want me to cover on social media to be featured on a future episode! Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to get updates on new episodes.
Facebook – Jose Pulido
LinkedIn – Jose Pulido